Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX server failed, need to migrate wiki from TM backup to a different existing (configured) server

I've looked and found many responses involving restoring from time machine to restore the complete server. In this case, I have a TM backup of the failed wiki machine and a second running (and configured) server. What I need to do is restore the wiki from this first TM backup to the "new" server.... but only the wiki data.

Currently, the "new" machine is NOT running wiki services at all.

Both machines were / are running Mountain Lion, so there should be no issues there.

I'm having some trouble locating a procedure for this. Any help is appreciated, and apologies in advance if I missed these instructions on some other post!

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 6:42 PM

1 reply

OSX server failed, need to migrate wiki from TM backup to a different existing (configured) server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.