Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2010 as main Event scheduler

My supervisor is using Outlook 2010 as his main application on his Windows 7 Notebook to schedule events and tasks for the management team.

We have been working diligently to get Outlook 2010 to work seamlessly with our iPhones. So far it has been hit and miss. I am using an iPhone 5 while everyone else is using iPhone 4/4S with iOS 6.

He has downloaded an Add-on for iCloud on Outlook 2010; I am not sure what exactly it consists of.

Our main goal is to make sure that all events sent from Outlook go straight to our iPhone's iCal to be accepted. And not their e-mail. Since the e-mail requires extra steps and takes a bit longer depending on the mobile network connection.

We know that it does not matter what email address we send to, as long as it's associated with the iPhones iCal app, it will go straight to the App to be accepted with a notification. Unfortunately this isn't always reliable.

Anyone else know of any Methods to use Outlook as the main event scheduler to be used with iPhones?

iPhone 5, Windows 7, Outlook 2010

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 7:15 PM

There are no replies.

Outlook 2010 as main Event scheduler

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.