Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UNFINALIZING

Hey guys! I've been on iMovies for 2 years now, but this is my first problem... yeah.. sadly... 😕

I accidentally finalized my project because I was In a rush, but i watched my video, and It was jacked up...

Any Help?

THANK YOU!

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 5:13 AM

Just keep editing. Finalizing does not stop you from editing. It just renders a copy in all possible sizes of your current edit. (Same as the Share menu.). As soon as you start editing again (and click through the warning if necessary), the old movies are deleted and your edits can be finalized or shared again when you are finished with your edits.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2012 5:13 AM in response to dhkc911

Just keep editing. Finalizing does not stop you from editing. It just renders a copy in all possible sizes of your current edit. (Same as the Share menu.). As soon as you start editing again (and click through the warning if necessary), the old movies are deleted and your edits can be finalized or shared again when you are finished with your edits.

UNFINALIZING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.