Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i was never emailed a serial number

I was in the middle of creating a document when I went to save it and was told I needed to buy the full version. So, I did and not only did I lose my work because I had to close the program- I never receieved any serial number or correspondence as to how to use the full version. It has been installed on the computer but when I open it stills says I need to download a full version. ugh

Help!

iMac

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 9:24 AM

This means that at some time you had the iWork ’09 trial installed. You need to delete the trial & then reinstall from the boxed DVD or the Mac App Store. The files to delete are the iWork ’09 folder from the main HD > Applications; the iWork ’09 folder in HD > Library > Application Support & the individual iWork application plist files found in HD > Users > (your account) > Library > Preferences for each user. Yvan Koenig has written an AppleScript that removes the files. You can find it on his box.com account in for_iWork'09 > other_iWork'09 items > uninstall iWork '09.zip.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2012 9:24 AM in response to AmandaSings

This means that at some time you had the iWork ’09 trial installed. You need to delete the trial & then reinstall from the boxed DVD or the Mac App Store. The files to delete are the iWork ’09 folder from the main HD > Applications; the iWork ’09 folder in HD > Library > Application Support & the individual iWork application plist files found in HD > Users > (your account) > Library > Preferences for each user. Yvan Koenig has written an AppleScript that removes the files. You can find it on his box.com account in for_iWork'09 > other_iWork'09 items > uninstall iWork '09.zip.

User uploaded file

i was never emailed a serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.