Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Calendar couldn’t connect to p02-caldav.icloud.com.

iCal is syncing well between the Cloud and Ipad etc, but iCal on MacAir, with latest version of OS now says "Calendar couldn’t connect to p02-caldav.icloud.com. " Does anyone else have this issue?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 10:36 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2012 8:00 PM in response to LownoteNB

Finally, success. Some time today Calendar.app on my iMac started working properly again. My wife's shared calendar events are showing up, the program no longer hangs with the error message "can't connect to P02.caldav.icloud.com...", events created on Calendar.app upload to iCloud.com and then out to my iOS devices as well. I wish I knew what had been done by the iCloud engineers to make this work, but I'm happy that I finally have a working calendar back together. I have just sent an email to the senior Apple tech who has been my contact through this asking him if he could provide me with any additional information on what fixed the problem, and if I learn anything more, I'll post it.

"Calendar couldn’t connect to p02-caldav.icloud.com.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.