Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to download podcasts via wifi without using the podcast app...can that still be done?

OK, I figured out how to delete the podcast app and see podcasts in "music" again. Now, can anybody tell me how to download new podcasts to the phone without connecting to the computer. This method is OK for when I'm home, but when traveling I need to be able to update via wifi. The podcast app didn't work (5 minutes in it was still "preparing to download".

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 3:52 PM

This wont work on iOS 6.

3 replies

Oct 12, 2012 4:44 PM in response to traecy

Traecy,

Before you start ranting, you need to learn who your audience is. Had you bothered to read the Terms of Use of this forum, you'd have learned that Apple isn't here. It's users like you.

Your statement "Apple...fix this problem" is no more effective here than if you screamed it at your parents. Posted here, it just makes you look absolutely ridiculous.

I want to download podcasts via wifi without using the podcast app...can that still be done?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.