Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email sent out with email client not sent & lost on both iPad & iPhone ?

I have noticed that emails sent on my iPhone and now iPad out with the email client such as a picture or a link from Safari have not sent and disappeared as if thy never existed. This seems to be an Apple issue as I have struggled with this all week using all the tips I could find including deleting the email account and turning off the iPhone. I could then not re-add the email account until I reset the phone. I have this morning sent email fine from within the email software but emailing a link from Safari has just disappeared as if it never existed. This in reliability is making email on these devices useless. It does not appear to be an issue with the imap email (virgin media / blueyonder / gmail account). This would appear to be an iOS 6 bug to a novice like me as it has only started since the update.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, Also on ipad 2

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 4:07 PM

Sorry Apple I have decided this is Virgin Media changing settings for their blueyonder accounts and not telling anyone do I have stopped using them for email.

2 replies

Email sent out with email client not sent & lost on both iPad & iPhone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.