Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded a book from iTunes>Books that is sitting in my iTunes Music library and can not get it into my iPhone 4s.

Actually the book, OS X Tutorials: Upgrade to Mountain Lion is sitting in my iTunes Library> Purchased with all of my iTunes purchases as well as in my iTunes Library>Books with ALL of my iTunes purchased eBooks and Audio books. How do I download it to my iPhone iBooks?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 2:37 PM

3 replies

Oct 16, 2012 11:20 PM in response to davesnewlion

To be a little bit more accurate the said book sits in my Documents on my Macbook, purchased through iTune for free in iTunes Store>Books. I can find it with Finder on my Macbook. It says it is in my Documents but it does not appear in the Documents folder in my Dock. Great! Even the iTunes Store says it is downloaded already. And why when I search for it with Finder on my Mac and click on the result does a window open up full of comoter language? I need some help.

I downloaded a book from iTunes>Books that is sitting in my iTunes Music library and can not get it into my iPhone 4s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.