Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto and Photostream - I have pics in photostream on my iPhone which aren't transferring to iPhoto ... why not?

I have pics in photostream on my iPhone which aren't transferring to iPhoto ... why not? Some pics are transferring correctly but not all! Bizarre!

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 12:31 AM

11 replies

Oct 14, 2012 11:51 AM in response to Old Toad

Thanks OT. I've set up my photostream in the way that you've shown, and the photostream folder in iphoto does contain all of my photostream photos. The problem I'm having is in the way that the photostream photos are moved into iphoto. Sometimes they are moved to a photostream event folder in iphoto, e.g. "Sept 2012 photostream" and sometimes they are not moved and I have to import them. Do you know why the automatic transfer sometimes does not occur?

iPhoto and Photostream - I have pics in photostream on my iPhone which aren't transferring to iPhoto ... why not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.