Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the difference between these two sites.

What is the difference between (this site) Apple Support Communities and the Developer forum.

When I search on "apple developers forum" what is the difference between the first and the seconde hit.

RL6001

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 2:59 AM

4 replies

Oct 14, 2012 7:00 AM in response to msuper69

So the Developers forum is for the developers who pay $99 and the Apple Support Communities is for the free users (is this correct). By the way what gets a paying developers more according to the free users?

RL6001

Oct 14, 2012 3:28 PM in response to Community User

RL6001 wrote:

What is the difference between (this site) Apple Support Communities and the Developer forum.

Aside from any other benefits of the paid developer programs, the Developer forums are focused solely on developers. This forums is just one little out-of-the-way corner of a much larger, more consumer oriented discussion site. Questions asked in the Developer forums are typically more difficult and may take several days to get an answer. Questions here are more beginner-type questions and you will get an answer much more quickly. The Developer forums are mostly populated by professional developers who have a much different perspective than you get on most other public internet forums. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

What is the difference between these two sites.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.