Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I go into settings on my iPad there is no cellular data option. Where is it? Am trying to update credit card info for my data plan. Looked up help and tried to go to cellular data in my settings and it is just NOT THERE! Help

I am trying to locate the cellular data option in settings on my ipad2 Wi Fi. Device. Every answer I find sends me to settings and says it should be under Wi-Fi. But it is not anywhere to be found. I need to change my credit card info fort data plan

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 8:17 AM

Does your ipad have a black bar at the top? Under your name it says ipad2 wifi so it could be wifi only.....going by that.

4 replies

Oct 14, 2012 8:38 AM in response to Laxman25

Thx! Been paying $25/month for a data plan since my first iPad. Bought this one and gave other one away. But I didn't know I didn't need the plan for this version. Cancelled the credit card and got message fr/AT&T to change card so I thought that meant I no longer has Internet access. That's why I started researching how to get to that option to change cc info.

Do I need to pay for a plan?

I am not tech savvy

When I go into settings on my iPad there is no cellular data option. Where is it? Am trying to update credit card info for my data plan. Looked up help and tried to go to cellular data in my settings and it is just NOT THERE! Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.