Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi dear, good day , i am not able to pair my iphone 4s with macbook pro ,even it is paired once it is not transferring any file and sometime macbook bluetooth was not even discovering my iphone ,once pairing code was generated but i dont know how to type

hi dear, good day , i am not able to pair my iphone 4s with macbook pro ,even it is paired once it is not transferring any file and sometime macbook bluetooth was not even discovering my iphone ,once pairing code was generated but i dont know how to type the same code on iphone n send (sorry i am a new user of mac ),tried all option n tutorial from you tube but stll same problem ,any help

regards

dr.m.imran

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 12:12 PM

2 replies

hi dear, good day , i am not able to pair my iphone 4s with macbook pro ,even it is paired once it is not transferring any file and sometime macbook bluetooth was not even discovering my iphone ,once pairing code was generated but i dont know how to type

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.