Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in (not in apple store) from iPod to iPhone

right now I have an iPod Touch 4th generation 32 GB. I know apple store gives u 10 % discount for recycling ur old ipod and buying a new ipod 5th Generation.

I also know amazon, best buy, walmart, target give you a big 100-150$ discount for exchanging my iPod for the iPod 5th Gen. what i'm wondering is would any of these retailers do this for an exchange of iPod Touch 4 -iPhone 5? I would imagine because it obviously is an iPhone it would not be as much discount, but with a contract of verizon or AT&T or Sprint the 32GB model of the iPhone 5 and ipod Touch 5 are the same price.

to sum it up, my question is, at Best Buy/Amazon/target, can you Xchange an iPod Tocuh 4th gen. for an iphone 5 and if so, doesn anyone have a vague idea of the discount?

iPod touch

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 3:15 PM

4 replies

Oct 18, 2012 1:46 PM in response to new ipod touch user

I'm not sure on exchange discount for your specific question. However, NextWorth is another great trade-in option. You don't actually get a discount towards your purchase, but rather you get cash for your trade-in.

I looked up the specifics for your iPod Touch 4th gen 32GB, and if the iPod is in good working condition with no engraving, you can receive $100. You could always use that money towards purchasing the iPhone 5. Hpoe this information helps!

You can trade-in online or in-store with NextWorth. Visit their site to learn more: http://nextworth.com

Trade in (not in apple store) from iPod to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.