Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a tv season pass but the most recent episode of the show is not avilable on itunes

I recently bougth the season pass of dragons: riders of berk vol. 1 and for the past few weeks itunes is been downloading the episodes but this week it hasn't even though the episode aired on wendsday and on itunes its marked that the vol. 1 pack is not complete, I want to know what's going on, are they going o send the rest of the episodes at the endo of the season? do I have to pay extra for the rest? or did itunes lost the rights to sell the episodes?

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 8:09 PM

Well, rumor has it that the episode "How to Pick Your Dragon" leaked early and that affected premiere viewings of that episode (iTunes Store leaked this one day early cause apparently nobody told them about the schedule change for the show from Tuesdays to Wednesdays) and now Cartoon Network is trying to sort the issue out and is not giving iTunes any new episodes til then. 😟

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2012 8:09 PM in response to Vetom

Well, rumor has it that the episode "How to Pick Your Dragon" leaked early and that affected premiere viewings of that episode (iTunes Store leaked this one day early cause apparently nobody told them about the schedule change for the show from Tuesdays to Wednesdays) and now Cartoon Network is trying to sort the issue out and is not giving iTunes any new episodes til then. 😟

I bought a tv season pass but the most recent episode of the show is not avilable on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.