Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I RENT A MOVIE WHICH I CANNOT PLAY

i have rent the movie PROMETHEUS which i cannot play always when i play the movie it's come out the follow notice

AN ERROR OCCURRED LOADING THIS CONTENT.

TRY AGAIN LATER

which i rent the movie yesterday and untill to day cannot play always appear try again later

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), airport utility not show it

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 3:48 AM

6 replies

Oct 20, 2012 3:38 PM in response to EDGEBOT

Hi, I have the same problem. I rented a Harry potter movie and got the same message. I have already been charged for the movie. It has been a week and I ve tried to play it several times. I rented another movie last night and had no problem. I have already updated my Apple TV and still can't play the movie. Any suggestions?

Oct 31, 2012 9:25 AM in response to ERICKSAMIELL

I have been in touch with Apple twice regarding this same error message. I was told that this is a known issue, that Apple is getting many phone calls about this, and that they are working on it. I was also told that until there is a fix, the only option is to download the purchases onto a computer and then access the video with the Apple TV. I just hit the "Report A Problem" link on my rental invoice and explained this, hoping for a reimbursement for the rentals I was unable to watch.

It's been a week+ since I was told about this known issue, so please call and/or leave feedback (http://www.apple.com/feedback/appletv.html) about this if you haven't already.

I RENT A MOVIE WHICH I CANNOT PLAY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.