Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compressor 1080p for Apple Devices (10 Mbps) Does Not Include Dolby 5.1 Audio Track

Compressor recognised my file's audio properties as: AAC 5.1 (C L R Ls Rs LFE), 48.000 kHz

I use the 1080p for Apple Devices (10 Mbps) which should include Dobly 5.1 audio track

After the succesfful completion of any file the output file only includes a 2 channel audio track.

Compressor, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 9:43 AM

6 replies

Oct 19, 2012 5:55 PM in response to iAlias

WIsh I could help and was hoping someone else would jump in with suggestions. The surround sound work I've done successfully is limited to the legacy versions of FCP and Compressor. When I've tested it in the FCPX to Compreessor workflow, I've not got it to work either.

I suggest you post your question in FCP X or Logic Pro forum to see whether you get some help.

Good luck.

Russ

Compressor 1080p for Apple Devices (10 Mbps) Does Not Include Dolby 5.1 Audio Track

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.