Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork upgrade issues

Not sure why we (loyal Mac Users) are having this updating problems for a major productivity application that Apple has advertised and has recommend that we buy.

Long story short. As a 30 year veteran of Apple products and can understand the complexity that goes into developing and marketing modern software. I have had iWorks from the start and have always update and upgraded without to much difficulty.

iWork updates that are now required to be done to make there product iCloud compatible have indeed provided a challenge right across the board.

My case numbers are getting long and my temper is getting short.

I have a newly Apple delivered iWork DVD that a very was sent to me by a very understanding senior support rep. The problem is in the updates, the last update that I can download for Apple support is iwork_9.2_Update.dmg / the last modified date is August 3 2012

The update worked as far as I can see, the program works fine but this updated does not provide the iCloud connectivity that I needed. It still asked for iwok.com not iCloud.

NO matter what I do there is no other updates. The App store does not see it or the software updates.

the support URL is http://supportdownload.apple.com/download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Appl e_Software_Updates/Mac_OS_X/downloads/041-6785.20120725.o6Ao8/iWork_9.2_Update.d mg, http://support.apple.com/downloads/

IF ANYone has an answer please let me know. Otherwise I'm going to buy them off the Apple store. I can't spend any more of my time trying to track down the fix for this problem.

The pages is version 4.2 ( 1008) Numbers is 2.2 (516)

Best regards

Marcell

<Title Edited by Host>

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 5:08 PM

1 reply

iWork upgrade issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.