Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I install rosetta in my computer?

Ok,

Let my explain you my weird case.

A friend shared with me a GBA emulator for Mac. I opened it and the next window appear:

User uploaded file

I assume the VisualBoyAdvance doesn't detect my internet's signal because I have something like this:

User uploaded file

So, I looked for some information at internet and well, there is a way to install "Rosetta" using the Snow Leopard's CD but my problem is that I am a mexican living in Japan, I left my CD in mexico! I didn't thought I will need it :/! How can I do to install rosetta?

P.S: I am not able to download ilegal things because here in Japan is very dangerous to do that kind of things :/! I need a "legal" way to do it hahahaha!! Sorry!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Rosetta

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 2:28 AM

5 replies

Oct 16, 2012 12:44 PM in response to kenyasakura2003

…there is a way to install "Rosetta" using the Snow Leopard's CD but my problem is that I am a mexican living in Japan, I left my CD in mexico! I didn't thought I will need it :/! How can I do to install rosetta?

Borrow someone else's install disc or write home and get the install discs. Do note you might call AppleCare and request a replacement disc. Details are left as an exercise.

How can I install rosetta in my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.