Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RDP into a windows environment

I am beginning to lose the will to live with my Macbook. Don't get me wrong, I love it, I just run into trouble everytime I try to work within a Windows environment, even for simple stuff such as email and RDP.

Here is the latest comment from the latest company I am trying to work with... Looks like it might be OK, but not without extra effort and cost once again...

"

The “logging on to external terminal server” works if you connect from a Windows machine but doesn’t connect from Macs. The default connector on a Mac isn’t compatible with the technology we use so we’re just testing out an app called iTap RDP which looks to do what we need it to. There’s some security stuff we need to get done on our side to allow this to work fully though which I hope to get done by tomorrow.

"

Doe's anyone have some advice on how to make a Mac RDP into a windows environment hassle free.

How about installing windows and something like VM Ware. Just that it's as expensive as buying a laptop, heaven forbid!!

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 3:03 AM

There are no replies.

RDP into a windows environment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.