Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac calendar won't sync to iphone 4s iOS 6

Macbook Pro Retina, Mountain Lion X 10.8.2. iPhone 4s iOS 6.

I was trying to get my calendars back on my MacBook Pro from iCloud. It would not let me do that.

I then did an export of my calanders on my Mac for whatever turning off iCloud would do when I tried to sync without it. Luckily I did since turning off iCloud on both my phone and Mac made my Calendar and all my Notes disappear.

I'm at a loss and need a fix for this since I need my calendar on my phone.

First I did a complete Restore. No luck.

Next, I imported the backup calendar I made to iCal, which worked fine, BTW. Then I opened iTunes and plugged in my phone. I reset all the options to Sync Contacts, Calendar, Mail, etc... Did a sync and Stil no Calender on my iPhone. Mail and Contacts are still on phone and mac.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), iOS 6

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 7:09 PM

Doh! I solved it.

Attached phone to Mac, then selected it In iTunes. Went to the sync settings. Tap Info button at the top, then scroll all the way down to Advanced. Under Replace Information on this iPhone, check the Calendars box. I sync'd it and went to my iPhone Calender app. Clicked on the Calendars button in the upper left corner and then selected the ones I wanted and hit Done. Back to normal.

Now to figure out my iCloud mess. That's another post.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2012 7:09 PM in response to ImaWondering

Doh! I solved it.

Attached phone to Mac, then selected it In iTunes. Went to the sync settings. Tap Info button at the top, then scroll all the way down to Advanced. Under Replace Information on this iPhone, check the Calendars box. I sync'd it and went to my iPhone Calender app. Clicked on the Calendars button in the upper left corner and then selected the ones I wanted and hit Done. Back to normal.

Now to figure out my iCloud mess. That's another post.

mac calendar won't sync to iphone 4s iOS 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.