Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any trustworthy iPhone 5 motorcycle mounts out yet?

I'm taking a motorcycle road trip next weekend and would like to film it with my iPhone 5.

Are there any trustworthy motorcycle mounts specifically for the iPhone 5 yet? I don't want a bulky universal mount that doesn't fit right.

RAM looks to be coming out with a nice one, but isn't projected to be released until November. I need one for next weekend!

All I can find are cheap ones with zero reviews or horror stories of them failing and droping the phone at speed. I'd even settle for a helmet mount if I could trust it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 9:01 AM

2 replies

Jan 2, 2013 8:02 AM in response to iTechnic

I have the RAM system for my GPS but its big and bulky as ****. I have 2 suggestions, 1. try the Riders Claw...www.ridersclaw.com They have an iphone5 mount but it a handle bar mount so it might not be what you are looking for to be able to video. Its also pricey at $125 but will definitly keep the phone secure....unless you dump, in which case you have a whole other problem. 2. Try Lifeproof adapters www.lifeproof.com), they make tons that will adapt to many different systems including the gopro kits (www.gopro.com) that many stunt riders use.

Are there any trustworthy iPhone 5 motorcycle mounts out yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.