Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't solve "valid signing identity not found" issue

Hello,

I'm having a lot of trouble getting an app to build properly. I'm using the Corona SDK, but I believe that my true problem lies here:

User uploaded file

It says, "Valid signing identity not found."

I've gone through the process of uninstalling all of my Provisioning Profiles and reinstalling them numerous times but still haven't solved this issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

- Bret

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 6:07 PM

7 replies

Oct 18, 2012 7:28 PM in response to etresoft

Hi etresoft,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my question. I am under the assumption that my build issue has something to do with the "Valid signing identity not found." message that appears in the XCode Provisioning Profiles window. In all probability, this is causing my build issue, and it seems like a Provisioning / Keychain issue and not necessarily a Corona SDK issue. I did contact Corona anyhow and I'm waiting for a reply.

If there's any chance you can help me debug the "Valid signing identity not found", I would be very grateful!

Cheers,

- Bret

Can't solve "valid signing identity not found" issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.