Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple In Ear Headphones with Mic

After deciding to upgrade my head phones to something better than the stock ear buds i decided to plunge for the apple in ear Heardphones with Mic as they look cool and from what i read at the time had some good reviews (sure there are better Headphones out there but these were apparently good value for money)

I really wanted to have volume and mic controls built in so i can use it for calls. I have only used these headphones on the VERY odd occasion and already have major problems with them.

I notice while sunbathing in Cyprus that the songs would skip randomly or fast forward without any interaction from me. Tracks would skip to other tracks and sometimes the ipod would just stop playing altogether.

Ive also noticed that the volume up and down buttons dont work and tripple clicking or double clicking has no effect on the ipod control either - completely useless. Although i can hear sound through both sides these have turned out to be the biggest waste of money in my earphone buying history!

I have no idea when i purchased them so do not know if they still have warranty - what should i do?

Can these be sent back to apple for testing? Can they be fixed

If not can anyone reccomend some DECENT in ear Headphones with Mic and Volume controls that have brilliant Bass and Audio properties for around £60GBP - these must work with Iphone 4, 4s and maybe the 5 when i upgrade.

Thanks

Marc

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 4:58 AM

There are no replies.

Apple In Ear Headphones with Mic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.