Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my iCloud password what to do

I forgot my iCloud password and my apple I'd is different from iCloud

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 8:37 AM

6 replies

Sep 25, 2013 1:37 AM in response to pvonk

I was asked this morning to update my iOS and installing icloud as I did the installation it asked me on completion for my apple id, which I forgot...I set up a new id/password no problem.

The when it came to activating icloud, I realised that I used a different email address previously and the password would be different.

I can get into my apple id not problem but am now unable to activate my icloud...hope I am making sense?!

Apr 26, 2014 3:13 PM in response to Rani.deepa82

I didn't forget mine, it just seem to decide it was correct and can't reset it. tried requesting an email to reset it but they don't arrive. tried using security questions but apparently my DOB is wrong?! my husbands iphone is having a wig out as the pop asking him to confirm the password for iCloud just keeps on well... popping up after less than a second of clocking cancel.

awaiting a call back from support tomorrow so that i can reset the password for iCloud.

safe to say i have a few more grey hairs!!

I forgot my iCloud password what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.