Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please assist I am using Compressor 4. I have an interlaced Pro Res .mov I want to keep interlaced as MP4 with H264 compression. Field order: upper field first. I have tried using frame controls but they default to progressive. Pls help . Thanks.

Please assist I am using Compressor 4. I have an interlaced Pro Res .mov I want to keep interlaced as MP4 with H264 compression. Field order: upper field first. I have tried using frame controls but they default to progressive. Pls help . Thanks.

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 8:59 AM

5 replies

Oct 20, 2012 10:12 AM in response to Wallsend

The only suggestion I have is to go back to the station and see whether there are alternative specs they can accept. (For example, an MPEG-2 Program Stream.) Because I don't know any way Compressor will do what you want. (Also tried AE and couldn't.) Maybe I'm over-looking something and someone else will point out a solution. Sorry.

Russ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.