Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes application store

Just received my new Ipad and was registering in the store when it asked for my credit card info I tried canceling because I didn't have it with me. Now when I go into I tunes or the book store it asks to register with my apple ID. The box comes asking me where I live(United States) and then up in left corner next to signal strength is like a blinking light. Almost like the application is thinking but I can't go anywhere or do anything other than the home button. One I try going back into application it's the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 7:08 PM

5 replies

Oct 18, 2012 8:20 PM in response to Demo

It doesn't look exactly like this. Account settings yes. Apple ID yes but the rest no. Under my apple iD is password and then will take to store where the box asks to pick a region or country. It already has United States listed and thes a next button and then it like freezes there. Not sure if this makes even any sense to you. But thank you

Itunes application store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.