Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mobileme password incorrect

My airport utility keeps telling me that my mobileme password is wrong. I entered the correct password multiple times and the same problem still exists. Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

Airport Extreme-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 10:31 PM

4 replies

Oct 18, 2012 11:30 PM in response to vikingett

You need to go to System Preferences>MobileMe. If you are signed in there go to the Sync pane and turn off all syncing, then go to the iDisk pane and if iDisk syncing is running, stop it. Then go to the Account pane and sign out. This should stop any error messages.

If you had a MobileMe and did not migrate it to iCloud before 1 August then the entire contents have been deleted.

Oct 21, 2012 8:26 PM in response to vikingett

I have the same problem. I'm able to receive e-mails on my mobileme account but I can't send them (on my loptop). I can receive them and send them using the mobile.me (already migrated to icloud) site and though my iphone.

If mobileme was gone I don't think the other channels wouldn't work either, right?

And Roger, I wish I could try your solutions I am not able to try it becuase I'm not logged in and when I try I'm getting that error message.

What is weird, that same password works everywhere else.....

Does anyone else know what is going on?

mobileme password incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.