Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone reported a problem on iOS 6 Maps and had it fixed?

Within iOS 6 maps, I reported that searching for Holland Park underground station in London yields two locations for the station (one of them being wrong). It has been over three weeks and the issue has not been corrected.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 4:20 AM

7 replies

Oct 19, 2012 4:45 AM in response to james.leung

I have seen several things in my city (Portland, Oregon) corrected. However I would sometimes see them correct on the maps app in my iPad days before the correction showed up on my iPhone — or vice versa.

Not saying that they have fixed it (and I just checked from this side of the world and they haven't...) but once they do it could be awhile before you find out.

I think there is some serious caching issues they need to work out as updates roll out.

Oct 19, 2012 4:56 AM in response to james.leung

I've reported many big and small errors here in the UK, (some multiple times) since iOS 6 came out and not one of them has been corrected.

I've given up bothering to spend my time reporting errors, when clearly Apple isn't bothered about acting upon them in a timely manner. If I was getting paid to report problems, or was seeing some actual results from my reports I'd probably be more inclined to continue reporting errors, but as it is, what's the point?

Has anyone reported a problem on iOS 6 Maps and had it fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.