Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

html Widget to compensate for lost Google Maps

The html widget works BUT, whenever the map is touched to move or view larger = apppearance of full html code over the map . . .

Assistance is appreciated.

Nathan B

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 11:11 AM

11 replies

Oct 19, 2012 5:15 PM in response to Roddy

Roddy:

I did as you suggested and published the entire site/changes to a desktop folder.

Voila !

I dont' fully understand, but you are absolutely correct and I am grateful in the extreme.

I hope I might be able call upon you for a few questions if they come up and I am unable to research and resolve them myself. The site will be for my wife - a physician, and so the site will need to elegant in its simplicity; no 64pt fonts in bold mixed colors, no wiggles or jiggles, or sound. Easy on the eyes. Accessible to the mind.

Kudos to you and many thanks again

Nathan B

Oct 25, 2012 7:54 AM in response to Roddy

Roddy -

My thanks again.

I will scan the color docs and go to grey scale in photoshop for black & form so the visitor won't have to print a color form. Then Yemzip for PC compatible, then to a folder named downloads. My next hurddle will be where to put the "downloads" folder once I have completed all the work and its time to ftp to some iweb host.

Do you get hazzard pay for these questions ?

My thanks again,

Nathan B

html Widget to compensate for lost Google Maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.