Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if i cannot find my mail 4.6 right after i reinstall the Mac OS X Update v10.6.8 combo v1.1?

initially i have both 4.5 and 4.6 mail, but have the message of not being able to run my mail. so i followed the instructions and reinstalled Mac OS X Update v10.6.8 combo v1.1 but i cannot proceed to the next step, because

it says my hd does not meet the requirements for this update. and my mail 4.6 is gone, i cant even find it using spotlight.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 11:19 AM

8 replies

Oct 21, 2012 6:35 AM in response to baltwo

I reinstalled my MAC OS X update 10.6.8 successfully. But when I tried to do the next step which is to reinstall security update 2012-004, I couldn't. When I chose my macintosh hard disk to install it on, my installer said it can't be installed. That this volume does not meet the requirements for this update. Mine is version 10.6.8 is it because its not compatible with my version?

what if i cannot find my mail 4.6 right after i reinstall the Mac OS X Update v10.6.8 combo v1.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.