Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

costa rica store do not allow games

any of games that i lke have a restriction into my country but store do not allow to use buy or download them, more than 2 years asking for help not yet fullfilled and this is not my country or provider restriction im really tired to be redirected to ask them high customer effort android doesnt have this issue im user of this os too

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 9:11 PM

11 replies

Oct 19, 2012 9:20 PM in response to cocot79

example game : when 4s launched it was using Infinity Blade

http://infinitybladegame.com/

Game FAQ

http://infinitybladegame.com/infinityblade1/faq

"Infinity Blade is currently compatible with:

• iPhone 3GS
  • iPhone 4
  • iPod touch (3rd Generation) 16GB and 32GB only
  • iPod touch (4th generation)
  • iPad
  • iPad2"

also

"What languages/countries is Infinity Blade available in?

Infinity Blade can be downloaded in nearly every country the iTunes store is available in. The game is translated into English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish – simply reset your iOS Device to any of those languages to play in that language."

no restriction from manufacturer

Oct 19, 2012 9:33 PM in response to cocot79

Well, same thing happened to me. I honestly don't get why they lie to people like that. You buy this expensive phone, and it turns out a bunch of things are restricted even when the original stores say they're not. I'm not asking for free stuff, you know. I just want to buy the freakin' games and applications I want, thank you.

Oct 20, 2012 10:15 AM in response to cocot79

The Apple Support Communities are an international user to user technical support forum. As a man from Mexico, Spanish is my native tongue. I do not speak English very well, however, I do write in English with the aid of the Mac OS X spelling and grammar checks. I also live in a culture perhaps very very different from your own. When offering advice in the ASC, my comments are not meant to be anything more than helpful and certainly not to be taken as insults.

Apple can only sell in a particular store what it is currently licensed to sell in that country. At this point Apple is not prepared or is not licensed to sell more than is currently available in the store for your country.

Oct 20, 2012 11:45 AM in response to cocot79

That's why my post I no need an apple excuse or apple fan excuse I know be self test that they are not prepare to provide service but yes to sell phones also that more than year later they didn't fix or try to do it

Btw my country is valid for game providers also Mac store

Please stop playing the "storewarrior" role

Thank you

Oct 23, 2012 6:07 PM in response to cocot79

yeaaaaaaaap noticed about nobody but apple can take ownership about! since they already know about more than 12 months ago just want to do public this issue without manufacturer resolution, Usless ? rude jeje funny! thats your value opinion and thank you for stop by and reply ( it capture your time to reply so mission acomlished) as you im free to post and free to ask for a solution that i can not resolve since it is not my scope or any outside company can do it and i hope they read post as you! thank you and please have a wonderfull day! best regards

Oct 29, 2012 6:54 PM in response to cocot79

still more to ask why not?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-blade-ii/id447689011?mt=8

no restriction about...

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad

• $6.99

• Category: Games
  • Updated: Sep 19, 2012
  • Version: 1.31
  • Size: 1.03 GB
  • Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
  • Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
  • © 2011 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC

Rated 9+ for the following:

• Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
  • Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
  • Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.

costa rica store do not allow games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.