Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Express - HP PSC 2210 All-in-one

Hi there,

I have been trying to figure this problem off and on for about 6 months, but have had no luck. Perhaps somebody here can help out!

I am trying to print from my iBook with Airport Extreme to my HP PSC 2210 printer running through the Airport Express.

I just updated my HP 2210 printer driver to version 7.3.1. My iBook is running OSX 10.4.6.

The printer is recognized as a Bonjour Printer. However, when I try to print wirelessly all that happens is the printer spits out blank pages. Printing connected via USB prints correctly.

Also, the Airport Express seems to recognize the printer just fine. The printer shows up as a "Hewlett Packard PSC 2200 Series."

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks!
Robert--

iBook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.6)

Posted on Apr 14, 2006 7:52 PM

4 replies

Apr 15, 2006 1:16 PM in response to Simon Teale

Thanks for the advice. I checked the compatibility sites, and they all indicate the printer is compatible. Plus, the Airport Express recognizes it. So I gotta think there's something else that I'm not doing.

Is there a checkbox possibly somewhere that says "Work Correctly?" 🙂

Thanks!
Robert--

iMac flat screen Mac OS X (10.2.x)

Airport Express - HP PSC 2210 All-in-one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.