Skip navigation

How to Sync Contacts on my 3 devices with iCloud?

167 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2012 2:51 PM by rshammaa RSS
rshammaa Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 20, 2012 10:27 AM

Hi guys,

I have an iMac, a Macbook Pro and an iPhone 3G. I normally enter my new contacts in either of the 2 non-iPhone machines..

But these new contacts don't seem to make it to the other 2 devices. I had originally set it all up at the Apple store but Contacts does not seem to followthrough.

All my devices are on the latest OS available. Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot,

Raphael

iMac 21.5", Mac OS X (10.7.2), Pages for iPhone/iPad
  • pvonk Level 6 Level 6 (13,670 points)
    Oct 20, 2012 12:56 PM (in response to rshammaa)

Contacts must be in the "iCloud" section of the contact list, not the "On my <fill-in-the-blank>" section.

Settings>icloud - be sure you are signed in to the one account you want to use and be sure Contacts is turned on.

• appleteam6 Level 1 Level 1 (10 points)
    Oct 20, 2012 1:40 PM (in response to rshammaa)

just go to settings on each device and go to icloud, make sure your signed in and check the stuff u want to sync, apps, music, mail ect, and evertime one device is near wi fi it automatically syncs

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.