Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"an error occurred while loading this content try again later" - this occurs with some movies and never fixes itself. Why?

"an error occurred while loading this content. Try again later" this message occurs with some movies and never fixes itself - why?

Apple TV, Windows XP

Posted on Oct 21, 2012 11:58 PM

6 replies

Dec 15, 2012 5:56 PM in response to Winston Churchill

I really wish it were. However, having read many of the hundreds of threads on this site devoted to this topic, I see that there are infinite workarounds that one can try, which may or may not resolve problems, there is no actual solution to the overall problem.

If you know differently, I invite you to provide the solution. But from what I gather, there is no solution to provide.

Dec 15, 2012 6:11 PM in response to Paul Seymour1

There are a number of reasons why this can occur, most of which are as a result of problems with the users network. It's obvious from your terminology that you don't accept this and therefore little point in debating it with you.

I didn't post to argue the point with you, rather to alert other users that your statement is incorrect.

"an error occurred while loading this content try again later" - this occurs with some movies and never fixes itself. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.