Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP

Not the sort of guy to complain about anything, but the mapping on ios 6 is totally useless compared to your previous app.

Seems that I cannot even remove it, seems wrong as if I loaded it from your App Store it would not even score 1 star on your listing.

So angry here as I was in Europe 2 weeks ago and it was so wrong in every respect,not sure if you know how angry crap like this can get you. Seems you can no longer load the prev maps or wind bak to iOS 5. Have now bought a tomtom nav system as I have totally lost confidence in ever trusting apple again.

That brings me to your passbook, as my job takes me all over Europe,I though what a good idea, but no one it seems in Europe uses it, another totally rubbish app that just clutters the screen that cannot be deleted.( love to be proven wrong)

I have always stuck to many apple products and now on the iPhone 5, having just purchased for my wife a hue Wei or something that was £200 that seems better in so many respects compared to your Neanderthal offering that if things don't improve I will also be moving to.

Your rep though understanding could offer me no guarantee that things will improve in the near future, why when apple was a confident leader and understood its customers is now appearing not to give a hoot about there customers.

Re iPad while a great product, why now can I not watch YouTube in full screen the app that was on iOS 5 was just fine but now only on safari can it be viewed not utilising the full screen, distracting borders, you must know.

Have the feeling here were going no where so best try a nexus or similar by next week.

A very disappointed customer.

Martin Bywater

Ps in your drop down list you does not even have iOS 6 to complain about, looks like apple are loosing the plot or becoming to blaise.

iPhone 5, iOS 6, Never get iOS 6

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 1:45 PM

7 replies

Oct 22, 2012 3:07 PM in response to gdgmacguy

You are totally correct , that was my reply to customer feedback, after chatting to customer support,who seemed not to care less.

Still remains that iOS is not up to standard and no choice on iPhone 5, guess my fool hardy rush to update the iPad though.

Help is required to get the maps working, the support suggested it could be years before apple mapping on ios6 is as good as iOS 5

Oct 22, 2012 3:37 PM in response to gdgmacguy

HI FELLOW USERS

Need help or I feel an android moment coming on, hate the maps which are useless in most of Europe, and having the app on my phone annoys me, so would love to remove it, same with the pass book, thats a waste if space here in Europe. If you got either in the App Store you would delete and not review well

Guess I don't like buying a product and then being told that's how it has to be used, within reason, surely apple cant add an app that even by there admission won't work as well as the previous for up to three years.

The google map was great, in all I'm very disappointed with apples customer services and ideally would love to get iOS 5 on my iPhone 5 and IPad 3.

So my little technical friends an over 50 needs help

Oct 22, 2012 4:01 PM in response to gdgmacguy

Since this is my 5 th iPhone and the most dissapointing to date in terms of the iOS 6 , so miss my iPhone 4S, but gave it to my daughter who has upgraded to iOS 6, damm.

Surprised about a mac guy being so keen on my going to the dark side, any 18 year olds locally that could get it to iOS 5.

When you look at the reviews I'm not the only one that's upset with apples latest system on the iPhone 5, the phone itself is just about ok,not the thing of beauty to say the iPhone 4 etc.

Anyone out in apple land with a newish iPhone 4S running iOS 5..........and wants a ****** iPhone 5

HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.