Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removed flickr account keeps showing up

I keep removing a flickr account that I don't use anymore and each time I restart Aperture, it shows back up again. What's going on? Thoughts?

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 2:17 PM

1 reply

Oct 22, 2012 4:13 PM in response to soupmix

The information on your Flickr account is stored in your Aperture User Preferences.

Do you let Aperture quit properly or did you force quit for some reason? If Aperture cannot write the preferences file, when it is quiting, it will not be able to store the changes to your accounts.

This may also happen, if the preferences file is corrupted in some way or has the wrong permissions. In this case, I'd recommend to remove the preferences file com.apple.aperture.plist from the "Preferences" folder in your User Library.

The procedure is described in the Aperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics

see the section on "Delete the user preferences".

Remember, in Lion and Mt. Lion is the user library hidden. You can reveal it from the Finder's "Go" menu by holding down the "options" key, while viewing the "Go" menu.

Regards

Léonie

Removed flickr account keeps showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.