Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 handsfree sync through Bluetooth not working since last update!

My fiancée and I recently bought a 2012 ford focus and one of my favorite things about it was the voice activated hands free calling, and also that I could play music from my phone while synced over Bluetooth. I can still play music in the car if I plug into the USB port, but ever since the update to os6 my phone is no longer recognized for hands free. I might as well be plugging in an MP3 player before the update it was no problem to sync over Bluetooth but now my car says there is no Bluetooth device detected. All the forums I've went to about it have many people experiencing the same problem, but nobody has a solution. Am I doing something wrong? Is there an app for ford sync that I just can't find? Or is this jut a bug in the new update? If its just a bug can I be expecting an update fixing this any time in the near future? I miss using my handsfree!!! I thought the most popular smartphone around would be compatible with things like this

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 6:42 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 4 handsfree sync through Bluetooth not working since last update!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.