Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a 5th gen nano it keeps going from restore to recovery over and over and wont start in utunes normally and it just started this out of nowhere,,whats wrong?

i have a 5th gen nano it was working perfectly and i wanted to change my music so i went to restore it and it is now going from restore to recovery over and over it wont start in itunes normally now ,,what is wrong with it??

iPod nano

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 12:23 AM

1 reply

Oct 23, 2012 9:10 AM in response to jesseg95

Could be a drive letter conflict. See this article for instructions on changing the iPod's drive letter.

Windows confuses iPod with network drive or hard drive and may keep iPod from mounting or songs may seem to disappear

If there are any other USB devices connected, remove them, reboot your PC, and reconnect the IPod as there could be a driver conflict somewhere as well.

B-rock

i have a 5th gen nano it keeps going from restore to recovery over and over and wont start in utunes normally and it just started this out of nowhere,,whats wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.