Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding security questions

Hello everbody,

I try to add my 3 security questions for my apple-ID.

I went to the appleid.apple.com site. I logged in with my appleid and went to "manage security" but there is always only ONE security question, never 3 as it should be.

I tried with Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 15 under Windows7, and with Safari with my iPad, and always only get the ONE security question that I have set up years ago. I DO KNOW the answer to that question, so there is no problem, but I like to set up with 2 ADDITIONAL questions so i can use the iTunes store again.

I want to add those ADDITIONAL questions with my browser and not use the the iTunes app on my iphone or my ipad, because I want to set up my own questions and not have to use the boiler-plate questions that we get when adding questions by using the iTunes app.

Is there a way how to mange THREE security questions with a normal internet browser under windows 7?

Windows 7

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 4:19 AM

1 reply

Oct 30, 2012 5:33 AM in response to hgrswiss

have same problem

App Store keeps asking me for 3 security questions

when i try to update my apps or download free app...

i am having this extra security popup reappear for the 3rd time in 2 months

after i ha e reset the one question in my id acvlund???!!

it must be some bug in tbe App Store , because

the questions start pop up out of the blue after a week

after reset.

any ideas?

thanks in advance for help

dimi

Adding security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.