Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the optimum Easy Setup setting for Sony Z1?

First post - please forgive me if I am remiss on the ettiquette! I am very motivated to resolve this so I will reply to any follow-up questions you have immediately.

iMac / 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 / 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Sony Z1

FC Express / FCP 7

I have never fully understood how to assess the best easy setup to use for my Sony Z1 camera. I have now moved to the States and will be using NTSC and have changed the camera setting to HDV 10801 60i.

Please could you help me understand the best setting to use to capture video. I am currently using FC Express (against my wishes!) but seems to be the same setup proceedure as FCPro 7 which I will soon be reunited with. Sometimes it seems the images I capture seem a little stretched horizontally. Also seems to be fine horizonal lines across the picture.

Any other pointers regarding setup for working with NTSC / 60i in terms of export settings also appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Dan

Final Cut Pro 7, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 7:18 AM

There are no replies.

What are the optimum Easy Setup setting for Sony Z1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.