Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems loading ESPN Radio with new update (10/2012)

I just recently downloaded the update to ESPN radio to my iPhone 4. I have the latest iOS as well. The app doesn't load at all now and in the app store, ESPN radio is not even an option. Has anyone had this problem and know of a solution?? Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 6, ESPN Radio app not working

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 9:02 AM

9 replies

Oct 23, 2012 3:10 PM in response to HPBrown

Same exact problem with the ESPN Radio app. Updated Software from I-Tunes yesterday and now the app won't even open. By far the most used app on my phone and I can't get it working. My suggestion to all is to email Mike & Mike, Colin Cowherd and SVP & Rusillo and let them know we can't listen to their shows. Espnradio.com. Spread the word. They have microphones, maybe someone will listen to them.

Oct 24, 2012 4:09 AM in response to HPBrown

In response to everyone I had the same problem so my plan was to delete then reinstall. However it appears the ESPN Radio App isn't in the App store anymore. If you click a direct link from ESPN to the app it says it's no longer available in the US. store. Appears to be a problem with the iTunes store or the radio app getting pulled. Still can't find a response or any sort of acknowledgement of this. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Problems loading ESPN Radio with new update (10/2012)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.