Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello? IOS 6 is very good but problem where are youtube download for application into the ipad and iphone?

Hello? I am deaf person. i live in Malacca Malaysia. I already install IOS 6 very good but problem missing the youtube application in ipad or iphone!!

please update the youtube install application? Why don't have install youtube after IOS 6?

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 9:14 AM

2 replies

Oct 23, 2012 9:17 AM in response to Henson

The YouTube app is not included in iOS 6. You will either need to try one of the YouTube apps from the store (there is an iPhone optimised app from google, and other people have said that they are working on an iPad version and there is Jasmine), or try accessing the mobile version via Safari : http://m.youtube.com (you can create a home screen shortcut for the site)

Hello? IOS 6 is very good but problem where are youtube download for application into the ipad and iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.