Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One app running lock

I wanna use my ipad to do some movie exhibition. How can i lock only one movie app (video app or pro player) in my ipad so that people can't access my other apps? Thanks

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6, Movie app lock

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 9:47 AM

Guided access should do the job. This website does a good job of showing how to enable guided access:

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/tips-tricks/how-to-enter-guest-user-mode-for-guided -access-in-iphone-ipod-ipad/

3 replies

Oct 23, 2012 9:51 PM in response to gyrhead

Thanks, its great app.

But still not answer my problem. Or i cant apply to my problem.

Let me explain my needed. I want my ipad only run video app or pro player. So people can only access pro player, people can choose all my files and play my files. But i dont want people to delete my files, go out from pro player and access to my other apps. I will make a box to cover my home button, so people only see my screen.

Can you help my with another app or can you guide me with guided access. I thing guided access cannot match with my problem

Thanks

One app running lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.