Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the ipad 3... Is it worth upgrading to the ipad 4?

The ipad 4th generation and ipad mini was just released a few minutes ago and I was wondering whether to upgrade to the ipad 4 or not... I have an appointment at the apple store this Friday regarding the unresponsive home button and if I happen to get a replacement will I still get the ipad 3 as a replacement or will they be told to not continue the ipad 3 for replacement and tell me to wait for the ipad 4?

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 11:53 AM

16 replies

Oct 23, 2012 12:38 PM in response to DarkHuntress

It's the ipad 4 but on the website it's says ipad with retina display... And yeah I don't see the point to be quite honest in upgrading because it has the same back camera and 1080p video but the front facing camera is 720p... I don't even use FaceTime or take photos using the front facing camera anyways... Plus I don't mind the 30 pin dock connector... The new lightening one looks like it will snap easily... Also the gaming graphics on the ipad 3 or new ipad is amazing but they implaced an A6X chip so that it can stay in competition with other manufacturers... But at the same time I feel old now with the ' the new ipad'... The ipad mini is just a complete fail... Even Steve jobs said that a tablet less than 9.7 inches doesn't feel right and shouldn't really class as tablet...

I have the ipad 3... Is it worth upgrading to the ipad 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.