Previous 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next 1,509 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2015 1:40 AM by Barry Wilbraham1 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
  • thespiritedguy Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    Thanks for posting that David. I've assumed they're selling very well. I've been in my local Currys store (a local reseller) and everytime I pop in there they say they're yet to receive the new iMacs due to high demand.

  • Fred Jorge Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

    We would have to consider what the production rates are compared to previous versions and consider what the sales are in a few months. It is typical to sell at a higher volume at the point of introduction. Case in point the VW Beetle in the early 2000's, now, not may

  • Csound1 Level 8 Level 8 (41,695 points)

    Fred Jorge wrote:

     

    We would have to consider what the production rates are compared to previous versions and consider what the sales are in a few months. It is typical to sell at a higher volume at the point of introduction. Case in point the VW Beetle in the early 2000's, now, not may

    The future truth (or otherwise) of your assertion will become visible as time passes, right now it's BS.

  • Klaus1 Level 8 Level 8 (45,630 points)

    Apple can't keep the new iMacs in stock... their flying off of the shelves!

     

    Umm, try reading that article again!

     

    They are unavailable because the Chinese are finding them difficult to glue together!

  • David M Brewer Level 6 Level 6 (9,270 points)

    ok...their glued to the shelves.

  • Klaus1 Level 8 Level 8 (45,630 points)

     

  • Fred Jorge Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

    Klaus1 wrote:

     

    Apple can't keep the new iMacs in stock... their flying off of the shelves!

     

    Umm, try reading that article again!

     

    They are unavailable because the Chinese are finding them difficult to glue together!

    Interesting, production problems causing shortages. Mr. Csound1 thinks assertions he doesn't agree with are BS

  • Csound1 Level 8 Level 8 (41,695 points)

    Fred Jorge wrote:

     

    Klaus1 wrote:

     

    Apple can't keep the new iMacs in stock... their flying off of the shelves!

     

    Umm, try reading that article again!

     

    They are unavailable because the Chinese are finding them difficult to glue together!

    Interesting, production problems causing shortages. Mr. Csound1 thinks assertions he doesn't agree with are BS

    I refer to your assertion, not any others. To clarify I will say it again.

     

    Your assertion that the removal of the optical drive will adversely affect sales is currently BS

     

    Try not to misquote me again please.

  • babowa Level 7 Level 7 (26,615 points)

    They are unavailable because the Chinese are finding them difficult to glue together!

     

    I wonder - seriously - what the ratio is of ruined/unusable/bent/broken parts is in the production process? It has to be exceedingly difficult - much like working on a precision watch except that it's 27".

  • Fred Jorge Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

    Csound1 wrote:

     

    Fred Jorge wrote

    Interesting, production problems causing shortages. Mr. Csound1 thinks assertions he doesn't agree with are BS

    I refer to your assertion, not any others.

    You can't get off that horse.

  • Shaunfromhants Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)

    **** everyone

     

    Just would like to say this

     

    Been a windows man all my life until I got myself an ipad last April and now I just got myself

    a New iMac. Placed the order through Apple on Line and received it last Thursday Brilliant ...wonderful shear biss computing now it should be .

     

    I am just blown away with mountain Lion, its logical to use and makes windows 8 look second rate. 

     

    Why I have not moved over to apple years ago I do not no...........Happy days

  • Klaus1 Level 8 Level 8 (45,630 points)

    babowa wrote:

     

    They are unavailable because the Chinese are finding them difficult to glue together!

     

    I wonder - seriously - what the ratio is of ruined/unusable/bent/broken parts is in the production process? It has to be exceedingly difficult - much like working on a precision watch except that it's 27".

    I have this vision of 100,000 chinese, in groups of four, each clasping the corner of one iMac waiting for the glue to set!

  • Csound1 Level 8 Level 8 (41,695 points)

    Groups of 3 are being tested as we speak.

  • Csound1 Level 8 Level 8 (41,695 points)

    Fred Jorge wrote:

     

    Csound1 wrote:

     

    Fred Jorge wrote

    Interesting, production problems causing shortages. Mr. Csound1 thinks assertions he doesn't agree with are BS

    I refer to your assertion, not any others.

    You can't get off that horse.

    That's right, I am referring to you specifically, glad that you understand that now.

  • Fred Jorge Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

    Csound1 wrote

    I refer to your assertion, not any others.

    You can't get off that horse.

    That's right, I am referring to you specifically, glad that you understand that now.

    Such a child

Previous 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next