Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought an iPad 3 can I exchange it

?

Thank you

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 4:58 PM

That depends on where you bought it. You have 14 days to get a full refund from Apple - if you bought it from them directly. If you bought it elsewhere - contact the retailer for details on their return policy.

In the U.S.

http://store.apple.com/us/help/returns_refund

6 replies

Oct 23, 2012 6:29 PM in response to marconiusrex

Bought an Ipad 3 AND Iphone 5 on the 3rd of this month. Verizon is unwilling to take back the "new" Ipad 3 (as it was being so proudly billed by the sales rep.) - 14 day return period clause. Doh!

So aftertheburial...don't feel so bad. Bought mine just 7 days too early for an exchange!

****** me off that I still don't have my phone via UPS yet - and the "NEW" was being used so heavily when referring to the Ipad3 until just a few days ago. Would also have been nice to have the same charger for both devices...but guess I've learned my lesson.

Have been a studio photographer using multiple MacPro's since the early days, but new to Apple phones & pads. Not off to a good start !!!!!!

Oct 24, 2012 1:11 PM in response to aftertheburial

What a dissapointment with Apple over this.. I just got my personal Ipad about 1 month and 12 days today.. Even Wrose, my wife just made me order hers last week.. Now Apple nicely come out with a new model... ***.. If I knew the new model was being anounced yesterday, I would not have purchase our IPads.. Good way to do business Apple..

The other funny thing is that aparently the Ipad 3 is no longer available on the inline store... Apple should exchange any Ipad three older than 3 month becuase of their failure to let user know a new version was being released...

I just bought an iPad 3 can I exchange it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.