Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will a stereo BT headphones work simultaneously with Nike Fitness?

I ask this question because the manual suggests wearing the nano 7g at your waist for Nike Fitness to properly work. Runners often use armbands while running....oops, plus no clip for your waistband. Most BT stereo headsets require the player to be on your arm and even sometimes specifically suggest your right arm as in one particular sport BT stereo headset. So. Those locations contradict one another. I like the Nike feature and have gotten it nicely accurate, but am also interested in the BT Jabra, JayBird, or Motorola headsets. my question is: has anyone gotten a particular BT headset to work while running with the nano at their waist? ......Things that make you say, hmmmmmmm

iPod nano (7th generation)

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 9:42 PM

You should have no problems regardless of where the Nano is placed. Another reference: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/apple-ipod-nano-seventh-generatio n/P4

2 replies

Will a stereo BT headphones work simultaneously with Nike Fitness?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.