The first step in Upgrading... is to Snow Leopard = OS X 10.6.x
It is Not available as a download...
Do this first...
Check that your Mac meets the System Requirements for Snow Leopard...
Snow Leopard Tech Specs
If so Contact Apple in your Country to Purchase a Snow Leopard Disc...
In the US...
1-800-MY-APPLE or 1-800-676-2775
After the Successful Install, run Software Update to get the latest updates for Snow Leopard.
Be sure to make a Backup of your Current System Before Upgrading...
To Upgrade to Mountain Lion... Your Mac must be one of the following models:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points