Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restored iPhone but none of info came back to phone

I did a back up and restore on iTunes with my iPhone but when the restore was complete the info did not appear in my phone, how can I get that info that it backed up

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 1:12 PM

7 replies

Dec 6, 2012 5:28 PM in response to Tetamia

From http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Calendars

To sync calendars with your computer, choose "Sync Calendars" or "Sync iCal Calendars."

You can sync calendars with:

• Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
  • iCal (Mac OS X)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008
    Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.
  • Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
    Note: If using Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac to sync calendars you must update to Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Service Pack 1 or later.

Notes:

• When syncing calendars, you can sync all calendars or sync specific calendars.
  • You can limit the data that is synced to only events that have occurred in the last 30 days. The option can be changed to any number of days.

Restored iPhone but none of info came back to phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.