Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal on iPad - how do I change the time the day starts?

On the iPad iCal, the day starts at 12am, and there's a scrollbar for scrolling through the 24 hours of the day. I pretty much won't have any events before 8am, so I want to customize my calendar so that the day starts at 8, and I can see a lot more of the day instead of having to scroll alllll the way down to 8am. The way it is right now, if I go into week or day view, it'll start up at 12am and I'll have to scroll down to view most of my events.

Thanks in advance for any answers - apologies by the way if this has been asked and answered before, I'm not quite sure how to search for discussion topics inside a community.

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 6:29 PM

1 reply

Sep 19, 2013 5:01 AM in response to Sixthrain

I have been searching as I have the same question - When my ICal comes up each morning on my, I would like the screen view to begin at 8 am. I am thinking that it is not possible to do this from what I have been able to find but just wanted to check it out to be sure I cannot do this! Thanks for any assistance someone can give me!

Although I see the question by Sixthrain and clicked on the Latest Reply, nothing came up.

PS I have a laptop, not an IPad.

Message was edited by: Carol Jeanne

iCal on iPad - how do I change the time the day starts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.