Skip navigation

iCal on iPad - how do I change the time the day starts?

314 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 19, 2013 5:01 AM by Carol Jeanne RSS
Sixthrain Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 24, 2012 6:29 PM

On the iPad iCal, the day starts at 12am, and there's a scrollbar for scrolling through the 24 hours of the day. I pretty much won't have any events before 8am, so I want to customize my calendar so that the day starts at 8, and I can see a lot more of the day instead of having to scroll alllll the way down to 8am. The way it is right now, if I go into week or day view, it'll start up at 12am and I'll have to scroll down to view most of my events.

Thanks in advance for any answers - apologies by the way if this has been asked and answered before, I'm not quite sure how to search for discussion topics inside a community.

iPad 2, iOS 6
  • Carol Jeanne Calculating status...

I have been searching as I have the same question - When my ICal comes up each morning on my, I would like the screen view to begin at 8 am.  I am thinking that it is not possible to do this from what I have been able to find but just wanted to check it out to be sure I cannot do this!  Thanks for any assistance someone can give me!

Although I see the question by Sixthrain and clicked on the Latest Reply, nothing came up.

PS  I have a laptop, not an IPad.

Message was edited by: Carol Jeanne

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.